Daniyel B. Bingham's Resume
Berkeley College, New York 2017 - Present
Class of 2019, Business Management & Entrepreneurship
Athletic Trainer, Aug 2010 – Present
· Evaluate individuals' abilities, needs, and physical conditions, and develop suitable training programs to meet any special requirements.
· Plan physical education programs to promote development of participants' physical attributes and social skills.
· Conduct an initial assessment of an athlete's injury or illness to provide emergency or continued care and to determine whether they should be referred to physicians for definitive diagnosis and treatment.
· Plan or implement comprehensive athletic injury or illness prevention programs.
· Develop training programs or routines designed to improve athletic performance.
· Recommend special diets to improve athletes' health, increase their stamina, or alter their weight.
· Personally trained: Shaun T (Insanity), Bruce Eichner (Real Estate Developer), Tony Harris (CNN News)
· Featured in Insanity the Asylum as a Fitness Consultant and cast member. Co-creator of programming for the video series Insanity the Asylum.
Oscar Health Insurance, New York, NY
Insurance Broker, Sep 2015 – Mar 2016
· Sold health insurance policies to individuals on behalf of Oscar Insurance.
· Called on policyholders to deliver and explain policy, to analyze health insurance program and suggest additions or changes, or to change beneficiaries.
· Explain features, advantages and disadvantages of various policies to promote sale of insurance plans. Perform administrative tasks, such as maintaining records in company CRM and handling policy renewals.
· Attend meetings, seminars and programs to learn about new products and services, learn new skills, and receive technical assistance in developing new accounts.
Equinox Fitness, New York, NY
Personal Trainer, Jan 2005 – Aug 2010
· Conduct an initial assessment of a client's injury to provide care and to determine whether they should be referred to physicians for definitive diagnosis and treatment.
· Evaluate clients' readiness to work out and provide participation clearances when necessary and warranted.
· Collaborate with client's physicians to develop and implement comprehensive rehabilitation programs for the client’s injuries.
· Perform general administrative tasks, such as keeping records and writing reports.
· Plan and implement comprehensive functional movement injury prevention programs.
· Instruct clients in the care and prevention of athletic injuries.
· Develop training programs and workout routines designed to improve functional movement and performance.
· Recommend special diets to improve clients' health, increase their stamina, or alter their weight.
United States Marine Corps, Quantico, VA
Radio/Satellite Communications, Aug 1997 – Oct 2003
· Operate radio equipment to communicate with ships, aircraft, mining crews, offshore oil rigs, logging camps and other remote operations.
· Conduct periodic equipment inspections and routine tests to ensure that operations standards are met.
· Coordinate radio-related aspects of locating and contacting airplanes and ships that are missing or in distress.
· Set up antennas and mobile communication units during military field exercises.
· Examine and operate new equipment prior to installation to ensure that it performs properly.
· Turn controls or throw switches to activate power, adjust voice volume and modulation, and set transmitters on specified frequencies.
· Monitor emergency frequencies to detect distress calls and respond by dispatching emergency equipment.
Owner: MBNY Media, Inc.
Co-Owner: #RunPainFree, Inc.,
Full Sail University, Winter Park, FL
Associate of Science - Recording Arts