8 Things You Need to NAIL before Presenting to a Venture Capitalist
8 Criteria an Ideal Candidate Must Have For a Venture Capitalist
The lead entrepreneur must have significant management and entrepreneurship experience, with demonstrated ability to grow a company.
Some members of the management team must have worked together before.
- The product/service is by far, better than the competition.
- If it is a technology type of company, the chief technical person must be a star.
- The marketing leader must have a proven track record.
- Company has potential to go public within 5 years.
- Intellectual property is carefully protected.
- Company has satisfied customers.
- Potential Return of 7 times higher.
- Internal Rate of Return of 60% or higher. (Risk is the 10% markup on $ saved in a bank. It covers the risk and losses of lending money).